Monday, December 15, 2008

bad dreams

because my brain is very stressed in trying to process and numb all these heavy & intense emotions, i have been having nightmares for 3 straight nights already .

what i thought of the last before closing my eyes were what i saw in my dreams. and i hate them all! akala ko kapag nakatulog ako, mapapahinga ang utak ko sa pagkalma sa kin. sa pag-aayos ng mga kumplikadong emosyon na nagpapahirap sa kin. pero hinde, binabagabag pa din ako ng pasakit sa pagtulog ko. huhuhu.. kaya kapag nagigising ako, am bigat ng dibdib ko. kakainis! sobrang bigat. parang may nakapatong na sampung hollowblocks. my ghas! :s

maybe what i should do starting tonight is to read the Bible before i sleep, pray hard and relax my body so i could have a restful and peaceful night.

all these things will pass, i know.
sa una lang yan mahirap..

i could move on.
i could move on.
i know, i could.

0 comments:

 
Bl0gR@ci0us © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina