Saturday, December 27, 2008

11th Baptism Anniversary! ^_^

Hi!

It's my 11th year of baptism anniversary today! ^_^
11 years of being a Jehovah's Witness.. ;))

I am happy to still be here in the organization. (I think it would really kill me if I lose this..)
I could not have completely fulfilled my Christian obligations all through those years, but I did know for myself that I tried to stay and fight for my relationship with Jehovah God. (against my own weaknesses, pressures of the world, etc.)
I know I could do better, and as I prayed to Him last night, I did promise that I will try better and make up with what my drawbacks as His servant.

Throughout those 11 years of being a JW, I never felt that He left me.
Though there were times that I felt like there was a wall between us because of my own stupidity, Jehovah God is always there reaching out for me.
He always prove to be there when I need Him.
Ramdam na ramdam ko yun when things are so heavy.
I felt His loving care and empathy which made Him appease my hurting self.

Given all my sins, I felt like I am not worthy of any kindness from Him.
But still, He never retracted His hands from me.
Always being there, ready to give me support and guidance on what to do.

He is really so kind.
People must know about Him.
He is a truly loving God worthy of all the praises and glory.

He is so mild-tempered.
Very loving.
Understanding.
Amazingly forgiving.
The Greatest of eveything.

The epitome of UBER PERFECTION.

You people must know about Jehovah while He could still be found.
Our life, our future all depends on this.
Know Him.
Know His will.

It is not corney to read the Bible.
It is not corney to understand what the TRUTH is.

We all know there are hundreds and hundreds of religions in existence.
But we have the Bible to teach us what God's will is.
And there are Bible-aid publication which could help us understand what the Bible really teach. (so as to prevent having own interpretations on its teachings)
That is our MANUAL in this life.
So it is important to study and read it.

Jehovah God do pleads us to "get out" from this system of things before He finally cast his anger and completely annihilate the disobedient humans. (Revelations 18:4)
We cannot continuously be stubborn and ignore Him.
It will cost us our lives and our future.

So Jehovah's Witnesses continue to seek and find those who are willing to know the truth about God and His purposes.
We will not be forever doing this.
God has an appointed time.
But before it's too late, like Jesus Christ and Jehovah God, we "plead" for people to know about Jehovah God and leave this cunning world of Satan.

I've been a Jehovah's Witness for 11 years, as I have said.
And I will continue to be one as much as I can.
It is not easy to be a JW because of the unpopularity of our beliefs in contrast to the common beliefs of this world, but it is really worth it to be in the truth.
Trying to sway from the truth makes life really twisted and very complicated.

Anyways.. That's me thinking aloud. :D
I just thought of creating an entry about spirituality since it's my baptism anniversary today. :)

I have this resolution to regain my spiritual vigor.
I know Satan will always try to stop me from doing God's will.
He's happy whenever I fail . Uber happy and all smiling if Jehovah's hurting.
But I will try my very best to prove Satan wrong on his accusations.

I will make Jehovah God happy.
I know it is not easy, because I am a sinful human.
But I will try my very best.
Jehovah God deserves all the praise and happiness not Satan the Devil.

I really do hope and pray that I could do this.
I could re-arrange my life and make Jehovah happy.

Happy 11th Baptism Anniversary for me!!! ^_^

0 comments:

 
Bl0gR@ci0us © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina