Monday, December 15, 2008

i am coping


hmmm.. i am ok. (i think.)
though i haven't slept well these last few nights after ending "things."
i am still hurting but as i have said, i am trying my best to be rational trying to choose what is right.
things are not easy to bear.
changes are so difficult to welcome.
but i need to do all these before it's too late.
before i could inflict more damages to myself
and before things could get more twisted and complicated.
i need to get out asap before i could "kill" myself in the process.

IT.IS.NOT.EASY.

the pain is killing me.
but i do know that if i continue with this, the pain will be much much more unbearable.
and my life will turn upside, down. (10 cycles of 360 degrees turn!)

i don't want that.
i want to live peacefully.
i want to have a peace of mind.
i want to be genuinely happy. :)

with all my might, i will do everything to re-gain what i have lost.

0 comments:

 
Bl0gR@ci0us © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina