Thursday, December 4, 2008

my band accessories


Those are may "bands" as I call them, in general. I have 5 watches and 6 bangles, 2 of which are not there.

Ganda nung 2 metallic watches noh? Mura lang yan. Hehe.. Got them sa tabi-tabi lang. Both silver, but they differ on their dial colors. One is grayish white, the other is pure black. A foreign client likes the latter, so I gave him one before he leaves for the US. HE was a male, actually and is fond of watches. I actually has a separate entry about him when we were in Greenhills. Go read it if you like. ;o) I prefer the white one over the black, though I use the black watch more often when I'm in the office. The white one, is too pretty to wear. Although, looking at it, makes me always wanted to snap it on my arms and see it shimmer and shine.. :)

Anyways.. So to continue.. the other 2 wacthes in the collage: (1) blue & (2) black are for "ragged" activities (outdoor i mean). I prefer the blue over the black. I just chose to acquire the black watch because of its alluring design despite its simplicity (for me, the simpler, the better). The blue is a gift from a dear friend. When she was still here, I remember us doing the Voltes 5 hand action because we exactly has the same watch. Minsan, out of teasing, i will burst out and say: "Let's volt in!!!" Hehehehe.. Kakatawa.. Kasi pareho kami relo. :D Voltes 5 mania. :D

Then the black and white shimmering bangles (left most bottom of the collage) are for my girlie outfits. I prefer colors which are more neutral so I will not ba having a hard time matching them with my clothes. So most of my accessories are in white or black. Kaso laging sumasabit sa damit ko yang dalawang yan pag suot ko. Kasi may beads sila. Nasugatan na nga ako nung black eh. Sharp yung edges niya kasi.. Pero ganda naman sila sa kamay kasi kumikinang, simple ang design but not common. Again, they are beautiful despite their simplicity. :)

Now, this is my favorite.. My red complicated glimmering bronze bangle. Sa sobrang paborito ko siya, di ko pa sia nagagamit kat isang beses. Hahaha! When you see it, you'll gonna be amazed with its beauty. Kaya nga kat mahal sia, when I first saw it, i bought it. I first try it on my arms, then I eventually fell in love with it. Ganda nia! Pramis.. I could call her "Aphrodite" because of her monstrous beauty. :)

The last, but not the least, is my antique bronze bangle.. Tagal na niyan sa kin. Years ago na. Pero it seems not to wear out thru time.. Astig yan sa arms tingnan. It has long served me as my accessory to beauty. May partner yan na earrings. Bihira ko na magamit. Marami na din siang napahanga with its hikaw partner.

There.. I just feel like creating an entry for my "bands." They're been here with me palagi. Siguro hilig ako talaga sa arm accessory, except for bracelets. I don't like them ever. Panget siya tingnan sa kamay ko. Mas maganda ang bangles for me and simple watches. ^_^

Do you like them also?

^_^
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

chubby said...

ginagamit mo pa din pala yung watch na blue.. :) pag-uwi ko, "let's volt in!!!".. :D

i like your antique bangle. ganda ganda nyan lalo pag suot mo na.. parang may powers nga eh, boy-magnet ba. :p

 
Bl0gR@ci0us © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina