Monday, March 23, 2009

love & pain

"Love can melt away the pain no matter how painful it is; but then again I realize that pain can melt away the love, no matter how great love is." - Anonymous

This is sooo true..
But that is only if pain was deliberately caused by the person you loved and cherished.
Other than that, nothing can ever erase true love.
As in NOTHING.

No matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter what you make yourself believe, true love will always knock on you and will remind you that there is somebody you love before. somebody you cherished. somebody you really treasured.

True love lingers a loooooooong, loooooooong time.
It never fails and is really very hard to forget.
Once in a while, it will resurface and reminds you of that feeling.

But this I'd also like to point out.
Great pain could easily erase everything you feel for a person (at least for my case).
Specially, if it's a breach of trust.

I am always sincere on how i deal with a person.
I seldom lie. I'm very transparent on what i feel. I'm very vocal on what I think.
As much as possible, I make every person feel good about himself.
As much as I can, I make them happy.
I listen to them. I care for them. I laugh with them. I cry with them. I protect them.

But then again, if i learned i have been used, I have been fooled, I have been lied to.
Then that's the end of it. No need for discussion.
We're back to where we are before. Not even friends.
You will just be like anybody else to me.

I rarely take my revenge for I know God always wanted us to do good on others.
And I know He sees everything. And He knows best on what to do on every situation.
I'd rather live my life peacefully and let those bastards reap what they sow.
As long as my conscience is clear, i care less to what they do with their lives.

For me, at a snap of my fingers, it's done.
As much as I can, I give love to the extent, but I can't give it back once gone.
Once I reached my "boiling point" almost nothing can change my mind.
I didn't say, losing somebody like me could have an adverse effect on anyone.
For I am no one. Just Grace. :)
But losing respect from others definitely has a blow to your own personality.
I have this special skill of releasing the true emotions and unmasking the real personality of those around me.

So beware. I am not perfect. I am also a sinner, like all of us are.
But I have the capability to love to the greatest extent possible.
I have the power to understand even the most complicated and hurtful things in life.
But I also have the ability to protect myself from further damage by shutting down my emotions and make myself numb when pricked a million times or even when fatally stab once.

So don't mess with me.
I'm a friend for a friend.

I will not be your worst enemy for I hardly take my revenge.
But I am so sure, you will definitely pay for what you have done (even without me knowing it).

:)

0 comments:

 
Bl0gR@ci0us © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina