Sunday, November 16, 2008

TWILIGHT

Haaaay..
I can't wait!
I really can't wait!!!!
Raech and I will be watching it's premiere here in the Philippines on the 25th at Megamall Cinema at 8:00 P.M.

Thanks to Raech's connections, we were able to get premiere tickets.
The premiere's by invitation only. Hehehehe..
But we got two (2)! Hihi.. ^_^

Soooo excited!
I can't wait to see Edward live in action! ^_^
I really do hope Robert Pattinson will do justice on the role. :-/


Here's Robert Pattinson portrayed as Edward Cullen in the movie "Twilight."
He surely looks a real vampire on that shot with his pale white skin, bloody red lips plus his golden honey eyes.. Parang ang lamig nga niya tingnan ano? Brrrr..

Im prepared to be swept away by his highly irresistable, truly hypnotical character. Hehehe..

I'm meeting you soon, Edward.
I'm meeting you soon.. :D

0 comments:

 
Bl0gR@ci0us © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina