Sunday, November 16, 2008

keyk

At 12:31 PM last Friday, Nov 14, while I was with Julius and Nery Encia (first time I met this guy, well to my surprise he's also an ex-GSI-er. Could you believe that? What a small world indeed! Really, as in! ^_^)

Well, anyways.. So yun. While I was with them. I received a text message from a friend:

leggerz (12:31): grace, nasan ka?
me (12:33): Tosh. Y?
leggerz (12:43): are you in a meeting?
me (12:45): Indi. Casual meet up lng wd old friends. Batit?
leggerz (12:45): Ok. Patapos na b kyo?
me (12:47): Kapapasok lng e. Grabe lmst 1hr nag-intay. Bkt nga? Nina pkng bkit ng bkit e. Ah, ah to. Wats up?
leggerz (12:48): great! Stay put.
me (12:50): Waaaah! Baket?
leggerz (12:50): san kyo nakaupo?
me (12:52) : Sa upuan? Hehe..

At exactly 12:56 , Leggerz called asking where we are seated and in a few minutes he was there bringing in a beautiful cake from Cheesecake, Etc.. And I was soooo surprised, as in! I didn't expect anybody will give me a gift since I don't celebrate birthdays at all.

Here's a photo of his gift.


How nice isn't it? Though, he knows our stand on birthdays, he never fails to forget the suppose-to-be special days of his friends. Sweet of him. :)

Though, I did hope he didn't bother of giving me anything.
But still, thanks. I did appreciate it.
It's beautiful. :)

Yummy, yummy cake! Fave part? The sole red shiny cherry and the Gardie-kun. (ganda ng lettering e) Hehe..

Many. many thaaaaanks! ^_^

1 comments:

leggolas said...

aaaaw~! glad you liked it.

uhm... may bayad yan eh. ^_^ nasa akin pa ang resibo. hahaha~!

 
Bl0gR@ci0us © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina