Sunday, November 23, 2008

I am Bella Swan


Your Result

Bella Swan

You are Bella Swan, the apple of Edward's eye. You are very private, clumsy, sweet, and funny. You have a wonderful ability to accept people for what they are. You have an amazing capacity to love, even though you can be too hard on yourself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Personal Note: I am currently on the third book, Eclipse, but while I was reading half of the second, New Moon, I did realize that I have lots of similarities with Bella Swan, not on personality and character, but on our experiences and how we dealt with the difficult situations, particularly the scrutiating pain of being left alone at the end. They are amazingly almost perfectly similar. I will get into details about this in a separate blog.

In the meantime, that's my quiz result for Twilight. Though I'd really hope I'd be Edward. Hehehehe.. :D I like his character so much. Witty & smart, careful, romantic, caring, loving, protective, etc.

0 comments:

 
Bl0gR@ci0us © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina