Saturday, January 3, 2009

reflection

I was having breakfast this morning when I saw this song's MTV playing and a phrase from that song caught my attention. Hulaan niyo na lang kung ano sa lyrics. Hehe.. :D

Anyways.. Here is the lyrics.
I wanted to "imbed" an audio clip of this song with this entry pero di ako runong eh.
Hehe.. So lyrics na lang.

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Reflection
By Leah Salonga

Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride, or a perfect daughter.
Can it be, I'm not meant to play this part?
Now I see, that if I were truly to be myself, I would break my family's heart..

Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection someone I don't know?
Somehow I cannot hide, who I am though I've tried.
When will my reflection show who I am inside.

When will my reflection show who I am inside...

0 comments:

 
Bl0gR@ci0us © 2008 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina